Who we are
We are a transformative and technology based training institution.
To be a global leader in transformative technical education, innovation and research
To train students to practice at the highest level of professional competence.
♦ Team Work
MIT is an equal opportunity employer
JANUARY 2024 INTAKE IN PROGRESS
ADMISSION GRADE REQUIREMENTS
|C – and above
|D- or KCPE
- School of Engineering
- School of Computing and Information Technology
- School of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
- School of Business Education
- School of Hospitality Management
- School of Social Work and Community Development.
- School of Applied and Health Sciences.
- School of Information Science
- School of Accounts and Finance
- School of Fashion & Design Technology
- School of Architecture and Building Technology
- School of Counselling and Psychology
- School of Media and Journalism
Life at MIT
We understand that other dimensions of institute life are imperative for the integral growth of our students.
Machakos Institute of Technology embraces extracurricular activities as a way of making academic life enjoyable.
The institution has distinguished itself as a Centre of academic excellence; attracting accreditation from reputable local and international examining bodies
MIT NEWS UPDATES
It was all celebration at the Machakos Institute of Technology 12th graduation ceremony since its inception 15 years ago.
MIT CULTURAL DAY 2023
Pomp and colour as Machakos Institute of Technology celebrates the 11th graduation ceremony
It was all celebration at the 11th graduation ceremony of Machakos Institute of Technology. The ceremony was held on Friday, 21st October, 2022.
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
This is why we can confidently say the successes we enjoy at MIT are as a result of our ingrained planning culture.
MIT appoints Nancy Njogu as the Marketing, Communication and Public Relations Manager with effect 1st November, 2022.