(a) Apply online today by filling the COURSE APPLICATION FORM
(b) Download application form here MIT APPLICATION FORM
1. A student must apply for a course of study (Application letter)
2. The front office team will ascertain whether the student is qualified to pursue that course.
For Diploma courses; one MUST have a minimum grade of C- Minus and above while for Certificate courses one MUST have at least D plain and above and for Artisan Courses one MUST have a D- minus.
For CPA one should have a minimum grade of a C+ plus, for ATD one should have a minimum grade of a C- minus and above while Certificate in Accountancy Management Skills (CAMS) one should have D+ plus and above.
3. If qualified they will be asked to pay an admission fee and then fill the admission form or if downloaded from our website submit it accompanied with the admission fee. i.e. Kshs 2,000 for long courses and Kshs 500 for short courses .This money is payable at the MIT bank accounts.
- Equity Bank Ltd – Machakos Branch, A/C 0600294705830 payable at any Equity Bank Branch
- Co-operatives Bank Ltd – Machakos Branch, A/C 01136039381600 Payable at any Cooperative Bank Branch;
- For All examinations fees; Pay at Equity Bank Ltd – Machakos Branch, A/C: 0600298154392 payable at any Equity Branch
- Paybill no: 906650, Account No: Name of the student.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of I.D/ waiting card/ baptismal card
- Copies of academic certificates
- Two coloured passports