Download application form here MIT APPLICATION FORM
1. A student must apply for a course of study (Application letter)
2. The front office team will ascertain whether the student is qualified to pursue that course.
Diploma courses one MUST have a minimum grade of a C minus and above while for certificate courses one MUST have at least D plain and above and Artisan Certificate D minus and below.
For CPA he/she should have a minimum grade of a C plus, ATD one should have a minimum grade of a C minus and above while Certificate in Accountancy Management Skills (CAMS) one should have D plus and above.
3. If qualified they will be asked to pay an admission fee and then fill the admission form or if downloaded from our website submit it accompanied with the admission fee. i.e. Kshs 1, 500 for long courses and Kshs 500 for short courses .This money is payable at the MIT bank accounts.
Equity Bank Ltd Machakos Branch, A/C 0600294705830 payable at any Equity Bank Branch
Co-operatives Bank Machakos Branch, A/C 01136039381600 Payable at any Bank Branch
Paybill no: 906650, Account No: Name of the student.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of I.D/ waiting card/ baptismal card
- Copies of academic certificates
- Two coloured passports