I take this opportunity to welcome you back for the First term of the year, as a community we give thanks and honor to our Almighty God for his grace that has brought us this far.
On behalf of the Board of Governors, Directors, and Staff and on my own behalf I wish to extend New year greetings and good will to all MIT Fraternity. It is my prayer that God will help us to accomplish our plans for the year 2020
Please let us take note of the following:
- First term for the year 2020 begins officially today the 6th Jan and runs up to 17th April, 2020
- The January intake is in progress please encourage your friends to enroll
- Every student MUST have a valid class attendance to be allowed in class, the class attendance is renewed on a monthly basis upon payment of the tuition fees.
- All students taking July 2020 KNEC exams should visit the examination office before the end of the month for registration;
- All students are encouraged to take part in sports (weekly practice).
- All students are encouraged to collect their end of term exam results from exam office. The schedule will be communicated by the exam office.
- All students MUST fill the unit registration form. Collect them from HODs
- Students are informed that only those who will have fully attended the classes will be allowed to sit for the end of term exams.
- All students are informed that no one will be allowed to take the end term exam without clearing the required fees for the term.
- Students should prepare for their union election to be held in February.
- We are expected to behave and conduct ourselves with the highest level of discipline and integrity. Please make use of the offices to sort any issue.
- You are advised to make use of the notice board so as to be updated on the activities a head
- A detailed calendar of events will be posted on the notice board
Once again I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2020.