PRINCIPAL’S END OF TERM MESSAGE 16/08/2021
I take this opportunity first to wish you success in your end term and KNEC exams. On behalf of the entire MIT management I would like to commend you for the hard work and commitment that you have put in your studies for the last three months. I highly commend you for maintaining peace and order. Now as we end second term I would like to bring the following to your attention.
- The end of term examinations will be conducted as from 5th -19th August 2021.
- KASNEB, ICDL and PACKAGES classes will continue for the whole month.
- Third term begins on 6th September, 2021
- Classes will begin on 6th 8.00am.
- Results for End of term two exams will be released on 13th Sept,2021
- All candidates taking the KNEC November 2021 EXAMS will be required to DEFEND their Projects and business plan in September. Please contact the projects coordinator for details.
- All needy students are encouraged to apply for bursaries ie MIT and CDF, County and Ward fund. Collect bursary forms from DEAN’S OFFICE.
- All students who have cleared their courses should register for graduation with the examination office immediately.
- Our 10th graduation ceremony will take place on 8th October,2021
- All students with school fees arrears are advised to clear their balances, Please you are advised to use the pay bill number (lipa na M-PESA) or our bank accounts at EQUITY BANK. We do not receive cash
- The Institute will remain operational throughout the AUGUST holiday
- All students who are proceeding for attachment should ensure that they have collected the necessary forms and register with the attachment coordinator.
Finally I take this opportunity to wish you a nice holiday. Pass our gratitude to your parents, spouses, guardians and sponsors. You can pick a copy of the Newsletter for them at the Reception.