First and foremost I thank the Almighty God for his grace that has brought us this far. It has been a very difficult year due to the COVID-19 Pandemic but we are grateful for his care. As we break for the Christmas holidays I wish to bring the following to your attention
- The college will officially break on Tuesday 22nd December, 2020.
- We shall resume classes on 4th Jan 2021.Our terms are organized as follows
|2||19/11/20 – 31/01 /2021|
|1||3/05/2021 – 6/08/2021|
- KNEC examinations will begin on 18th Jan- 12th2021 in the following order
|18TH Jan – 29th Jan 2021||Business Theory Papers and Technical practicals|
|1st Feb- 12th Feb.2021||Business Orals and technical theory papers|
- All candidates with school fees arrears are advised to clear their balances.
- Knec exam timetable will be shared on Departmental whatsapp groups and the school website .please keep checking
- The results for MIT End of term 1 Exams will be out on 8th2021.
- The MIT end of term 2 exams will be held as from 18th -29th Jan 2021.
- The Institute will remain operational throughout the holiday.
- All students going for attachment should register with the attachment coordinator and pick the relevant forms.
- All students are encouraged to pick GOLDEN VOUCHERS at the reception to use in marketing the college and earn themselves pocket money. Please remain to be good ambassadors.
- All needy students are encouraged to pick bursary forms and return them before 15th January 2021
- Registration for 2020 November series KNEC will start in January 2021 and exam will be held in the Month of AUGUST. All students are advised to pick the registration form from the examination office.
- To be registered you must have cleared school fees for the respective Module or course.
- All students should pick the END OF YEAR NEWS LETTER at the reception before leaving for the holidays
On behalf of the Board of Management, Directors, staff and my own behalf I take this opportunity to wish you all, a peaceful and blessed festive season. Remember to take care of yourselves, for we need you and this country needs you the more.
Lastly send our warm regards to our esteemed Parents, Guardians, partners and supporters.