I take this opportunity to welcome you back for the remaining part of the year, as a community we give thanks and honor to our Almighty God for his grace that has brought us this far.
On behalf of the Board of Governors, Directors, and Staff and on my own behalf I wish to welcome you back. It is my prayer that God will help us to accomplish our plans for the year 2020 that were interrupted by COVID -19.
As a result of COVID -19, you are advised to STRICTLY ADHERE to the HEALTH GUIDELINES
Please let us take note of the following:
• Wash your hands with soap and running water regularly.
• Wear a MASK at all times.
• Your temperatures MUST be checked at the main entrance before being allowed in.
• In case you have fever and flu like symptoms please stay at home until you recover.
• NO HUGGING AT ALL
• NO KISSING
• Come to college only when you have a class and leave immediately the class is over.
• To avoid crowding in the corridors WI-FI will not BE PROVIDED.
• STANDING ALONG THE CORRIDORS AIMLESSLY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
• DO NOT MOVE CHAIRS IN CLASSES.
• Avoid sharing personal items
• You are advised to make use of the notice board so as to be updated on the activities a head
• A detailed calendar of events will be posted on the notice board
Kindly make use of the limited time well. The term has 9 weeks only.