PRESS RELEASE MAY 2016
I take this opportunity to welcome you back for the First term of the year, as a community we give thanks and honor to our almighty God for keeping all of us safe
On behalf of the Board of Governors, Directors, Staff and on My own behalf I wish to extend my greetings and good will to all MIT Fraternity. As we kick off the year we wish you all God's blessings. May this year bring success to you all.
Please let us take note of the following:
- First term for the year 2016 begun officially on 4th JAN and runs up to 8th APRIL
- Every student MUST have a valid class attendance to be allowed in class, the class attendance is renewed on a monthly basis upon payment of the tuition fees.
- Secondly all students taking KNEC exams should visit the examination office before the end of the month for registration;
- All students are encouraged to take part in sports (weekly practice).
- All students are encouraged to collect their end of term exam results from exam office.
- All students MUST fill the unit registration form. Collect them at the Reception
- Students are informed that only those who will have fully attended the classes will be allowed to sit for the end of term exams.
- We are expected to behave and conduct ourselves with the highest level of discipline and integrity. Please make use of the offices to sort any issue.
- You are advised to make use of the notice board so as to be updated on the activities a head.
- Please be informed that we have introduced Foreign languages and FRENCH is on offer with 30% discount
- A calendar of events will be posted on the notice board. Thank you and have a successful term.
As we begin the year I wish to bring to your attention the following staff changes:FROM PRINCIPAL
NANCY NJOGU (SAO) HAS MOVED TO TTC AS THE PRINCIPAL. HER POSITION HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY JOSEPH SIKUKU.
THE NEW DEAN OF STUDENTS IS MR. NICHOLUS OSIR OMONDI.
THE DLP CORDINATOR HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY PAUL THAIRU AND THE ATTACHMENT AND PROJECT COORDINATOR OFFICE HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY MS. MERCY MUNANIE .
THE ICDL COORDINATOR IS MR. BILDAD SEPHANIA It is my prayer that you will accord them maximum cooperation and the support they need to succeed in their duties.
Once again I wish you all a happy new year.